Since 25-5-2018, new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of personal data, has been implemented, aiming at strengthening this protection in all EU Member States.
The protection of personal data is a basic principle in our company and a factor of trust for our employees, customers and suppliers.
As part of our collaboration, we collect and process personal data in order to better organize our relations, service and information. Data that we may collect are the following: name, surname, e-mail, telephone etc. Your personal data are collected and used for specific and specifically stated purposes only. Particularly:
- If necessary for the preparation and performance of a contract to which you are a party, as well as for the provision of our services and your convenience
- If we have a legitimate interest in doing so
- To comply with our legal obligations
- In order to be informed about our new programs, actions and actions, upon your consent
The address of our website is: www.petropoulosgroup.com. The present one belongs to Ektor Petropoulos SMPC, Aristotelous 50, 10433, Athens.
Personal Data collected by the website
When the user visits the website and as long as he interacts with it, it is possible to collect certain data, such as:
- Visitor’s IP address
- Visitor’s Browser Technical Identity
- Data entered in the contact forms (Name, Company, Email)
Please note that we retain your personal data for as long as necessary in order to respond to and fulfill our above-mentioned purposes. As a matter of principle, these elements will be retained throughout the duration and until termination of our contract / co-operation. So after that, we delete them. We will exceptionally continue to process personal data after this termination. In particular:
- For statistical purposes
- Information necessary in order to meet our statutory obligations
- Data necessary for the exercise of our legal claims
Sharing Data with Third Parties
The recipient of your personal data is Ektor Petropoulos SMPC. Our company uses for the processing of personal data third party service providers and partners acting on its behalf (processors) for the above-mentioned processing purposes. The processors (website builder, website hosting providers, etc.) process your personal data in accordance with the instructions they receive from Ektor Petropoulos SMPC and fully comply with this Privacy Notice, the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable legislation.
For the proper functioning of our websites and to ensure the optimal experience of visitors, we use very small text files of information (cookies) which are used by browsers and allow the identification of user preferences.
- Required Cookies: They are responsible for the performance of basic functions of the site. These cookies do not collect information about visitors that could be used for marketing purposes or to remember the websites on which they have browsed the internet.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are necessary to display advertisements relevant to the user’s preferences.
- Analytical Cookies: They measure user traffic and help website operators to improve the content of websites. These cookies do not collect information through which the visitor’s identity could be identified.
- Preference Cookies: Cookies that help to display personalized content about the user.
Content from other websites
This website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos through links, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exact same way as it would be if the user had visited the other website directly.
Traffic analysis services
We use traffic analysis services of our website, which record and store data about your visits in accordance with the published relevant terms of protection of the personal data. We do not use these services to identify you in a unique way, but only to have a visualization of general data regarding statistics relating to:
- The medium you chose for your visit (mobile or desktop),
- Your navigation tool (safari, chrome,Firefox, )
- The software (android, ios)
- The region – country
- Your IP (anonymously)
Traffic Analysis Services are third-party data processors who maintain corresponding privacy policies in order to comply with the requirements of European legislation. For more information about the respective Traffic Analysis Services we use, you can contact us to refer you to the relevant policies.
Your data is protected by security systems that maintain strong mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access.
Plug-ins are used on our website that recognize malicious visits and isolate them from the website.
Rights of Data Subjects
According to the legislation on personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access
Right to be informed about the processing of your personal data by our entity, the right to access the Data and the information related to their processing, as well as the right to receive a copy of the Data. We reserve the right to refuse to grant this right in accordance with the provisions of national law.
- Right of rectification
Right to request the correction or completion of your Data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure
Right to request the deletion of your Data. We will satisfy this right:
- a) If the Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- b) If you exercise the right to object (see below).
- c) If the Data were processed contrary to the applicable legal provisions.
- d) If the Data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation. We reserve the right to refuse the satisfaction of this right if the processing of the Data is necessary for the observance of our legal obligation, for the fulfillment of a task performed in the public interest, for statistical purposes or for the establishment, exercise, support of our legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing
Right to restrict the Data, with the aim of limiting their processing. This right shall be granted:
- a) When you question the accuracy of the Data, for the time required to verify it.
- b) When the processing is contrary to the applicable legal provisions and you request, instead of deletion, the restriction of the use of the Data.
- c) When you exercise your right to object (see below), until we verify whether the legitimate grounds for the processing take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Right to Portability
Right to receive the Data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, as well as to request their transmission both to you or to another person who will carry out their processing.
- Right to object
You have the right to object to:
- a) The processing of Data carried out for the purposes of our legitimate grounds or third parties’ legitimate grounds. We reserve the right not to satisfy this right if there are compelling and legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal claims.
- b) The processing of Data carried out for marketing purposes.
- c) The processing of Data for statistical purposes.
We reserve the right not to satisfy this right if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- Right to non-automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right to object where a decision concerning you is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and that decision produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
In case of exercising one of the above rights, we will immediately take every possible action to satisfy your request, within a reasonable time and in any case no later than one (1) month from the identification of your submitted request, informing you in writing of the satisfaction of all or part of your request, or the reasons that prevent the exercise of the relevant right.
At the same time, for any complaint you may have regarding this policy or issues of personal data protection, you may contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority via the following link: www.dpa.gr.